The organizers of the World Conference Solution III are pleased to issue this call for papers for presentations by solution-focused practitioners, consultants, trainers, managers, researchers and policy makers.
In keeping with the theme of the conference “Applications of the Solution Focused Approach", your accepted presentation will focus on:
- Innovative applications of solution-focused tools, techniques, language, engaging with the client.
- Practices and experiences with implementing the solution-focused approach with individual clients, couples, parents, families, students, teams, groups, schools and larger organisations.
- Practices and experiences with implementing solution-focused teaching and training tools for professionals.
- Practices and experiences with the solution-focused approach from the client’s or students perspective.
- Challenging the use of diagnostic labels and the diagnostic culture (DSM-5) and offer useful alternatives.
- Practices and experiences in professional development, leadership development and solution-focused management.
- Outcome research on using the solution-focused approach.
Requirements for subscription
- Submit your call for papers on the special form that you can download below.
- Describe the format you would like to present: 30 minutes plenary or 90 minutes workshop.
- Introduce yourself/yourselves and your professional background(s)
- Describe your presentation which will include two learning objectives.
- Your 90 minutes workshop will preferably include an exercise, a live demo or video clips of your work.
- Please send in your paper before November 1st 2017.
- Notification of acceptance on November 15th 2017.
- Accepted presenters will receive 10% discount on the conference fee.